Johnson Ranch Community Association
Common Area Park Rules
The Johnson Ranch Community Association, Inc. (the "Association") Common Area Park (the "Park") and its facilities are intended for the primary use of the Association members and residents. The following Rules are for the Park, and owners are responsible for the conduct of any guest, tenant or invitee.
- Park hours shall be from sunrise until 9:00 p.m.
- No alcohol is permitted.
- No glass containers are allowed in the Park or parking lot.
- Loitering is not permitted.
- Pets must be on a leash at all times, and the pet owner is responsible to clean-up after the pet.
- No motorized vehicles of any kind are allowed in the Park except in areas designated and marked for such vehicles.
- Horeshoes, baketball, and volleyball games must be limited to areas designated for such activities.
- No harrasment or intimidation (whether by words or gestures) is permitted.
- The sale of food or drink is prohibited unless prior approval from the Association is given.
- Ramada usage is on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Incidental trash must be disposed of in trash cans. Trash must be carried home if park trash cans are full.
- No electrical outlet use is permitted.
- If more than 10 family members will be in the Park or if any vendor is being used, prior to permission from the Association must be given.