When submitting your design review application, please include the following:
- Application form (completed and signed by the owner of record)
- Design Review Additional Terms form (completed and signed by the owner of record)
- Photos of your home where the project will be completed
- Plot plan, when applicable (this should indicate dimensions of the existing dwelling and property lines, set-backs, and the improvements to be installed)
- Elevation plans, when applicable (this should show the finished appearance of the improvements in relation to the existing dwelling and property lines)
- Specifications detailing the materials to be used with attached color samples (for example, a drawing or brochure of the structure that indicates the dimensions and colors)
When you've collected all of the above materials, please submit your application to our office at 1475 E. Bella Vista Rd., San Tan Valley, AZ 85143.
If your project requires Pinal County permits or approvals, they must be obtained before you start the project. The Johnson Ranch Community Association and CCMC assume no responsibility for obtaining these reviews and approvals.