Johnson Ranch Community offers three recreational pools that are open daily from 6:00 am to 9:00 pm with the use of your amenity access card. Each household will receive one amenity card for entry. As the occupant of a home in Johnson Ranch, resident's have the right to utilize all of the amenities the community has to offer. Please accompany your guests when they are utilizing the pool.
All resident's should receive the amenity access card from the prior homeowner, and if not, one can be purchased at the HOA on-site office. Access to amenities and activities is reserved for homeowners in good standing. Johnson Ranch reserves the right to deny access to amenities for homeowners who are not in good standing.
Amenity Access Card
· The Amenity Access Card will only be issued to the homeowner of record and can be issued in person or by mail to the homeowner’s billing address upon receipt of the Amenity Access Form.
· Each owner will receive one (1) Amenity Access Card at no charge upon payment of closing transfer fee.
· One (1) card only will be issued per property. A $25 charge will apply per replacement card. Upon receiving a replacement card, the prior card will be deactivated.
· Amenity Access Cards are provided to members in good standing who do not have accounts owing to the Johnson Ranch Community Association including assessments, collection costs, and infractions exceeding 60 days.
· Residents between the ages of 15-17 must obtain an Amenity Access ID Card to access the pool facilities when unsupervised by an adult (18 years or older)
Amenity Access ID Card (Children Ages 15-17)
· In accordance with the Johnson Ranch Community Pool Rules, no one under the age of 15 is permitted in the pol facilities when not accompanied by an adult (18 years or older)
· Residents (Parents and Legal Guardians) with minor children between the ages of 15-17 may submit an Age Verification and Permission Affidavit to the on-site office. The Affidavit provides minor children with an Amenity Access ID Card and grants them permission to utilize the pool facilities when not accompanied by an adult (18 years or older)
· One Amenity Access ID Card is required per unaccompanied child between the ages of 15-17
· Unaccompanied minors between the ages of 15017 must have an Amenity Access ID Card and Amenity Access Card present for entrance into the pool facilities
· A charge of $10 will apply for replacement Amenity Access ID Card, ID Cards are non-transferrable
· Loaning Amenity Access ID Cards is strictly prohibited and may result in the permanent termination of unaccompanied use
· No one under 18, including those with Amenity Access ID Card, may bring a guest (without a card) to the pool facilities
· Leaseholders must obtain an Amenity Access Card from the property owner or designated representative
· The Johnson Ranch Community Association documents permits a property owner to transfer the use of the amenities to their leaseholders
· Vacation leaseholders may also use the Amenity Access Card if provided by the property owner