The purpose of the Johnson Ranch community pool rules is to uphold a family-friendly environment for a diverse community. The Board of Directors hereby directs Common Area Monitors to assist residents and interpret and use their discretion to uphold the pool rules. Failure to abide by these rules may result in the suspension of the Owner's, Leaseholder's or Guest's pool privileges. It is imperative that residents and their guests abide by the pool rules to promote an enjoyable experience for all.
• Access Amenity Card must be presented for any entrance into the pool recreational facilities and allows entrance to the cardholder and permanent household members plus up to 3 guests. Children 15 to 17 may have access to the pool recreational facility without an adult (18 years or older) by obtaining an Amenity Access Card and are not allowed to bring guests with them when unsupervised by an adult.
• The hours of operation for the pools are 7:00AM to 9:00PM and are subject to change.
• Proper swimwear appropriate for a community pool setting Is required.
Street clothes are not permitted.
• Showering is recommended prior to entering the pool or spa.
• No weapons of any kind.
• Incontinent swimmers of all ages must wear approved swim diapers made for swimming.
• The use of sun tan oil is prohibited in the pool area. Sunblock is permitted. Towels must be placed on the furniture to protect from residue and for sanitary purposes.
• Any person having a communicable disease or infection (e.g. (includes but is not limited to) sores or inflamed eyes, nasal or ear infection is not permitted to use the pool facilities.
• Pets are not permitted in the pool recreational facility. Exception: Animals necessary to assist disabled persons with proper documentation on file with the HOA onsite office. However, no animal is allowed in the pool (water) at any time.
• Food and drinks are not permitted within 4 feet of the pool or spa. This also includes, but is not limited to gum, candy, chewing tobacco, popcorn, etc.
• Smoking of any nature, consumption of alcoholic beverages, glass containers or weapons of any sort are not permitted within the Johnson Ranch Community pool or common areas.
• Common Area Monitors, Management and the Board of Directors have the authority to close the recreational facilities for inclement weather or health/safety concerns.
• Owners are responsible for the actions of their guests and leaseholders.
• Johnson Ranch Community Association is not responsible for any money, property loss or injuries sustained by Owners and/or their guests when using the pool and surrounding common areas.
CHILDREN UNDER 15
• Residents or guests under 15 years of age must be accompanied in the pool recreational facility area at all times by an adult. One adult per 5 residents or guests under 15 years of age is required.
• Residents or guests under 13 years of age are not permitted in the spa without an adult.
• Should the pool reach the maximum capacity, the Common Area Monitors, Management and Board of Directors have the right to limit entry into the pool area. The number of guests on holidays or other days when the maximum capacity is typically exceeded may require limited entry into the pool area. This will be monitored by the Common Area Monitors and Management.
• Running, diving, tossing/shouldering other swimmers (including children), roughhousing, general horseplay, foul language or disorderly conduct is prohibited.
• Skateboards, scooters, bicycles or golf carts are not permitted within the pool recreational facilities.
• Amplified music is prohibited.
POOL TOY RULES
• Toys that are designed to float or sink in the water, are soft and flexible, less than 9 inches in linear length or diameter, have no sharp edges and are not made from hard plastic material are allowed. Toys that are designed to be thrown through the air and do not meet the before mentioned description are not allowed.
• Swim vests, noodles, arm floats, infant tubes and 13” X 18” (adult) and 11” X 17” (child) swim aids are the only inflatables or floatation devices permitted.
• Johnson Ranch Community Association reserves the right to ask pool patrons to put away toys if they are causing disruptions to the other pool patrons, mis-using toys, behaving in a dangerous manner, or being disrespectful to JRCA staff and other pool patrons.
• Any items left at the pools will be placed in a lost and found container. JRCA is not responsible for lost or stolen items.